NHS Operating Lease Panel
Date: 18/05/2010 - Category: Medical
Summit has joined the panel of Operating Lease funders utilised by the UK National Health Service
Thornbury Gamma Knife Centre
Date: 09/01/2009 - Category: Medical
Summit Asset Management has completed on a £2.4m facility for a Gamma Knife at the BMI Thornbury hospital in Sheffield.
Open MRI financing completed by Summit
Date: 30/06/2006 - Category: Medical
Summit enters into a £1.2m MRI managed service arrangement for an upright MRI.
MES is working towards becoming a Healthcare Operator. Our involvement curently runs across three projects.
- Private MRI Centre in London, using innovative new technology.
- Private day surgery centre, attached to an NHS Acute hospital, to provide both a centre both for consultants to treat their private patients, and for overflow capacity from the Acute hospital.
- As the manager of the Equipment Solution in a PFI project.
Given the skills and experience of the two principals, a number of Consulting assignments have been and are being undertaken
- Continuing consulting and management advice to the DVI estate.
- An assignment to help a European bank improve the management of its healthcare portfolio.
- To advise on the imaging and high technology equipment going into a $50m equipment project for a 1000 bed hospital in Indonesia, for a Singapore contractor.